Relay module with USB-interface
The relay module is a new development by B+B based on the previous relay card.
It is suitable to output switching signals from the PC and to query status signals. The DIN rail housing of the card can be built-in directly into switch boards. The switching statutes of the inputs and outputs are displayed by use of LEDs. The connection is made at the USB port of the PC (USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 compatible).
The relays are suitable for power supply 230 V AC with electric currents up to 8 A. The changeover contact is conducted on the connector block separately for each relay. The 8 relays in total are divided in two groups with 4 relays. Relays of a quartet can only be connected with the same voltage potential. The two relay groups are insulated from each other through a creepage and clearance distance of 6 mm and therefore can also operate with different voltage potentials.
Furthermore the module has 8 inputs for power supply (230 V AC). The inputs are divided in two groups with four inputs each which refer to a common reference potential. Also both input groups are insulated from each other through a creepage and clearance distance of 8 mm and can therefore operate with different voltage potentials.
• Universal PC input / output module
• 2 groups with each 4 relays (changeover contact)
• Powerful relay for 230 V / 8A
• Input 8 optocoupler, disconnected potential
• Easy connection at USB-Port
• Suitable for rail mounting
Areas of application
• Control technology, Switch cabinet construction
• Building automation, Home-Automation
• Lighting control
• Mechanical and plant engineering
• I/O-card for software PROFILAB
For our relay module an extensive accessory program is available:
• USB-connection cable
• Plastic housing
• Wall wart
• Software Profilab Expert 4.0