For a pleasant indoor climate
This high-power sensor shows exactly when it‘s time to ventilate your living space or business premises.
Installed in a wall housing it measures the air quality (VOC* fumes), humidity and temperature. The measured value is displayed by LEDs.
The sensor has 3 LEDs (green, yellow and red) with those the current VOC-content is displayed:
Green: < 800 ppm (good air quality)
Yellow: 800…1200 ppm (okay air quality)
Red: > 1200 ppm (bad air quality)
The probe is available in a simple version which just measures VOC and in a version with a rely which measures VOC, temperature and humidity. With the relay a fan or window regulators can be controlled.
*VOC describes gaseous and vapourous evaporation from humans, furnishing, walls etc. like hydrocarbon, alcohols, aldehyds and organic acids. like hydrocarbon, alcohols, aldehyds and organic acids.
• Measuring the air quality, VOC equivalent to CO2
• Measuring of humidity and temperature (optional)
• Displays VOC-Conzentration (traffic lights)
• 3 Outputs 0…10 V for VOC, temperature and relative humidity
• Easy retrofit of unregulated ventilation systems possible
• In wall housing
Areas of application
• Class rooms
• Hotel rooms
• Lecture halls
• Meeting rooms
• Living areas
• Business spaces
• Building automation
• Climate recording