The calibration service from B+B
A comprehensive calibration service addresses the issues of growing quality demands and increasingly stringent guidelines. These fundamentally lead to ever higher requirements, rules and specifications in production, manufacturing and storage processes. Accordingly, more and more processes are being monitored, tested and documented by measurement technology everywhere. Without exception, the various quality management systems require that all measuring and testing devices used are regularly and verifiably tested for their reliability and measuring accuracy.
The B+B calibration laboratory is accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 for the thermodynamic measurands temperature and relative humidity. In a calibration, the deviation of a measured value from the true, correct value of the measurand is specified. The result of the calibration is documented in a calibration certificate. Regular calibrations show the behavior of the measuring device and increase the safety in its use.
DAkkS accreditation ensures that the calibrations we perform are traceable to national and international standards. This means that both the reference standards are calibrated in a traceable manner and that validated procedures are used. Thanks to an agreement with the ILAC, DAkkS calibration certificates are internationally recognized. In addition to the DAkkS accreditation symbol, our calibration certificates also bear the ILAC mark.
Traceability is the seamless connection via a calibration hierarchy to national or international standards. The mandatory specification of a measurement uncertainty ensures reliable measurements by the user.
Many standards require accredited calibrations as proof of certification, and internal company quality requirements can also require the use it.
- National and international recognition of the calibration certificates
- Reliable information on the stability of the measuring equipment through regular repeat calibrations
- Consistent quality and reliability of your measurements in the process
- Audit security
- Production of the metrological feedback with indication of a measurement uncertainty, determined according to an internationally recognized method
Works calibration (ISO calibration)
A works calibration certificate documents the calibration position of the calibration item, the uncertainty of the standards used is specified in the calibration certificate. The standards used for this are subject to regular test equipment monitoring as part of our DAkkS accreditation and are usually the same as those for the accredited calibrations.
Whether a works calibration certificate is sufficient depends on the requirements of the quality management system used. The DIN EN ISO 9000ff series of standards requires that process measuring equipment be calibrated against traced reference standards. In this case, this is a cheap alternative to the accredited calibration.
- Cost-effective calibration, sufficient fulfillment of audit requirements according to DIN EN 9000ff.
- Fast turnaround and processing time
- Quality assurance
That’s what we offer
We offer users who work with tolerance specifications for their measuring and testing equipment the option of calibrating our own products. An adjustment is always carried out after consultation with the customer, and the calibration results are documented with an input calibration certificate and an output calibration certificate.
As a rule, an adjustment is recommended if the measurement deviation of the device is outside its specification.
- Competent personnel proven by our accreditation
- High flexibility, practical orientation and customer proximity
- Multiple availability of reference standards ensure uninterrupted operation
- Reliability in traceability for the measurand temperature due to equipment with the water triple point and the gallium melting point
- Adjustment of measuring instruments from our own production
- Use of technical equipment from well-known manufacturers
Stay up to date with us free of charge. Don't miss any more news, novelties or information with our free newsletter!